|Home||» Services||» Professional Housekeeping Services||» Housekeeping Maintenance Management|
Housekeeping & Maintenance Management for
1. Housekeeping staff deputed will be disciplined, reliable, trained & well groomed uniformed personnel with identity cards maintaining high quality standards of your & our office.
2. In case of absenteeism (continuously two days), back – up / reliever will be placed with due notice to the office.
3. Staff will be working for nine hours (including one hour lunch break) as per shift schedule.
1. Dusting the Cabins, Table tops, Panels, Furniture’s etc. & the overall cleaning of specified area.
2. Cleaning the Door’s & Window glasses from the inner side where accessible.
3. Sweeping & mopping of floors i.e. Dry & Wet cleaning of the uncarpeted area & Vacuum the carpeted area, sofa’s & chairs.
4. Removing stains from table tops, Partitions & Walls (wherever possible to wash)
5. Cleaning of the main & rear entrance, Stairways, Fire exits & other common areas.
6. Cleaning of Toilets throughout the working hours of the office.
7. Clearing the waste from the dustbins as an when needed or after office hours.
8. Keeping the premises Clean, Neat & Hygienic by using the eco-friendly cleaning material.
9. Performing spotting of stains from tables, chairs, & carpets where ever possible.
Spring Cleaning Services (on weekends):
An experienced Housekeeping Supervisor will be deputed per shift. This can be done with your consent that will carry out the following duties: