|Home||» Services||» Airconditioners Maintenance||» Airconditioners Maintenance|
Service Code : OMS 01
Brand Name : OMS CORP CARE
Ordinary Maintenance Contract:
- This contract does not include transportation, replacement of any part , material which if replaced be charges for.
All In Maintenance Contract:
- Free replacement of all spares (only on receipt of defective spares) as and when required as a result normal wear and tear.
- Free overhauling at site or at service station as and when required as result of normal wear and tear
- Loan of service Window air- conditioner subject to availability for the period the air – conditioner is removes to our Service Station for repairs. We however retain the option to with draw the service unit at any time. Property rights of the service unit shall remain ours at all times.
- This contract does not include replacement decorative front grill, Outer Cabinet, Air Filter, Remote control, plastic component of Indoor Unit (Splits), Metal Base tray and any other sheet metal parts.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Contract will be valid only on the payment of fees in advance.
- Before entering into contract all units will be examined & repaired at owners cost (Not applicable for which are already under contract).
- Checking & servicing the unit Quarterly Monthly basis during the year.
- Attending to the unit when called upon by you during the normal working hours.
- Any increase in taxes or levies imposed by the State of Central Government of local authority after the date of offer or during the currency of contract before shall be paid by the customer.
- If the owner wishes to withdraw the contract before the completion of the contract period a pro-rata refund (only for full month) of the fees less 10% cancellation charges of the contract amount will be made by us.
- If the maintenance contract is terminated by us before the completion of contract period a pro -rata refund of the fees for the unexpired period (full month) only will be made by us.
- The air filter of the unit must be cleaned regularly by the owner or otherwise or the unit is likely to develop defects.
- The owner will provide & maintain the electrical installation outside the Air Conditioner/s and we will not be responsible for nay damages due to defect in the electrical installation or failure of equipment due to supply voltage beyond permissible limits or due to any abnormal usage other that the equipment is originally designed for.
- The Air- Conditioner /s is covered under this contract at the above mentioned location only & shifting / reinstallation of the Air- Conditioner /s by any other party absolves us all responsibilities & under taking here with above agreed upon & we shall not assume any responsibility for any damages caused by such unauthorized handling of the unit . Shifting / re-installation of the unit done by ourselves would be carried out at an additional cost.
- We have the option to terminate maintenance service contract of the Air-Conditioner/s if the same is serviced repaired by any other party.
- The maintenance contract is not transferable and change of ownership “ipsofacto" brings the contract to an end.
- The maintenance contract applies to the only unit mentioned here in above and the location indicated in the contract.
- Renewal of maintenance contract after expiry shall be at the discretion of the Company/ Service Agent and at the rates prevalent at the time of renewal.
"We are dealing in Mumbai, Maharashtra & its near by areas".